Thursday, February 2, 2012

Princeton

Well, it has been decided. I want to attend Princeton University. These past few days I have been lucky enough to wander the campus and interact with some of the current students. They 'get' me. The campus is absolutely breathtaking and I can easily picture myself studying on Alexander Beach, gazing at the magnificent sight that is Blair Arch. Not only is the University beautiful, but the town itself is very charming. Oh yes, I also explored Westminster Choir College, a mere 10 minute walk from PU. How lovely! I think I would enjoy taking piano or voice lessons there once I am enrolled at Princeton.
I will now walk you through my romp around town/campus:
I went to the ATM, I heard Hoagie Haven only accepts cash

Then, after numerous suggestions, went to Hoagie Haven for some lunch

Went to Westminster Choir College to check out out

My extensive musical background allowed me to help some students out with their work

I met the Man in the Mailroom...also wondered why my current caretaker spent over an hour sitting in a box

I tried my hand at the piano--I love it! Listening to the students practicing was incredible. There is immense talent at that institution.

After some hard work it was time for some play!


Then my tour around the Princeton University campus!
Here I am sitting atop the Blowjob Statue:

Firestone Library:

The beautiful chapel:


With the founder, John Witherspoon:

Historical Nassau Hall:



Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall:

Ecstatic to be here!

Blair Arch:

The Art Museum was wonderful, though that trapeze makes me miss my family a little bit


Murray Dodge:

I do love the stage..

Prospect Garden:

Hanging out at West Lounge in Frist Student Center:

Look familiar? This building is the image for the hospital on the television series House:

Looked around one of the eating clubs, Terrace F. Club:

Unfortunately, it is winter so the Woody Woo fountain is not flowing, yet still beautiful:

Later that night I was invited to watch The Godfather with some Princeton students. I heard it is a monumental film which I needed to see.

The next day I took a bit of a drive to participate in some dance classes. I'm very curious about the arts, you see.

The first class I participated in was tap dancing. Very fun!

Next was classical ballet. How does my second position look?

Today I had a voice lesson. Here I am pictured with my new, talented accompanist, Geoff:

I also had my first taste of Vegemite today. For not having grown up with it, I'm shocked that I love it.

I have an exciting night ahead of me, which I will post about later. For now I will just continue to dream about Princeton and my bright, promising future.

TPB

No comments:

Post a Comment